Friday

Photos ♥ && Spoken Word.

Okay so I haven't really posted in a while and its because I am very new to blogging and I know thats not really an excuse but dude I'm not the committed type. >.< But today I provide you with some photos I have taken/edited and I am leaving you with a little something something on my mind. :) Enjoy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


* Im entering a photography contest soon and I am so excited! This will be my first time entering a photo contest and I can only hope for the best! :o :o Hope I don't fail.

First prize is only 25.00 when I saw that I'm like dude, really? 25.00 for FIRST place? The least they could do was hook someone up with a new camera. What can one do with 25.00 in THIS economy we have these days?

So I went in my room to get one of my newer poems/writings... and it seems I've lost them. :( So this is old..

Outside of Nothing

Never in life would you think anyone would be as cruel as the Leaders are to me. I probably wouldn't either but I don't have to think about it.
I'm living it.
But every day I try to be optimistic. I pray and I assure myseld that one day light will come to my eyes. That I will see what is outside these walls.
What will be outside of darkness?
I think about it everyday.. I think about leaving and escaping anywhere. But having a small mind, I don't know what anywhere is.
I haven't been anywhere. I haven't seen anything. Not even myself. I haven't smelled any aroma. Because the traditional beads stuck up my nose prevent that. I have not heard anything... besides the voices. The eerie voices of the Leaders.
The Leaders... The only people I know besides myself.
And because of this everyday I think- what if I don't need to go anywhere? What if every human being is like the Leaders?
Or what if there are no more human beings?
So everyday it's settled-maybe I am i nthe safest place it gets.

Though, the next day, the doubts always come back... Wondering- what is outside of nothing?

Yeah :) So thats something I wrote for an online competition awhile ago... It's also apart of an uncompleted series I started. I'm hoping to hop back on that.

But that's all for now ! Hopefully I will retrieve my poems in that messy room of mine D: I hope they are not lost forever !

Aight peeps ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment